18/10/2015

11 Years in MMU As A Lecturer

1) I'm celebrating my 11 years tenure as an academician with MMU - Multimedia University.



2) I joined MMU as a young teacher (22 years !) for foundation students. Majority of them were 18 years old. The gap between me and my 1st group of students was significantly small ! 

3) My life in MMU can be traced back since May, 2000 when I officially registered as MMU student for Foundation in Management programme. In mid 2004, I completed my Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance. 

4) May 2000 - October 2015: 15 years and 5 months, that is my complete relationship with MMU since the day I became her student (I worked with TM for 2 months after convocation before joined MMU as a staff). 

5) 11 years ago, on this day (18 October), a young man at the age of 22 years and 10 days proudly reported his duty as a Cikgu (teacher) with MMU. Thanks GOD, he able to realise his 2nd ambition (out of 2) since primary school; I want to be a Lecturer !

No comments:

Post a Comment